Monday, March 21, 2011

Gift

Bismillahirrahmaanirrahiim...

Living such a hectic life really make you feel like a workaholic eh? Spending almost 12 hours of your time at work sounds silly? That's what I've been doing lately. And suddenly I realize that in 8days it all may be over.

So much to write, yet the idea always came at wrong time, wrong places. So let them be. As long as I can still breath and see my family, it is the greatest gift for me. And I pray to ALLAH, so that I'll be able to repay them for all their sacrifices. InsyaALLAH.

1 comment:

  1. The best movies, videos, and pictures of the - VideoDl.cc
    Video-streaming movies · The Best Movies of 2020 · Best Movies and Videos from 2020 · Best Movies and Video Releases Best Movies & TV Shows in 2020 · Best Movies and TV youtube converter Shows in 2020 · Best

    ReplyDelete