Thursday, February 9, 2012

Not Again???....

Assalamualaikum and hi!!!

I don't know where to start.. huwaaaaa!!! ("-.-) It's stressing for me to figure what should I do about the layout and everything. There is a lot on my mind but I kind of soooooo left out with the new dashboard and I completely forgot every little coding and it's killing me in my head.

It ended up stressing me out and currently I am having a headache. What should I do? How much would it take for me to completely redesign this blog? Again.. (~.~) <-- feeling down

I admit it is hard to even publish one post when you left the student life. Your responsibilities are getting bigger and you don't have much time to pay attention to your blog anymore (well I respect those who successfully managed their time, unlike me..) T_T

Okay, no more talking. I need some rest, so bye for now.  (>.<)

No comments:

Post a Comment