Thursday, August 20, 2009

LONE RANGER @ KL

Bismillahirrahmaanirrahiim...

Today, as planned, I went for a walk in KL.. Nothing special about walking around KL.. What makes it memorable is that, I went there alone, with nobody else.. (the word alone already describe that I went with nobody..just need to stress it meh..huhu) poor me..this is all Mr. Rady's fault!!!

So here's the flow of my journey...

12.36 p.m-I arrived at BANK NEGARA KTM station and straightly walked towards SOGO. This pic is snapped while I'm on the overpass from KTM to SOGO..

1.06 p.m-After wondering around looking for Pustaka Mukmin to buy some novels for my friend, I entered Aked Pesona to find scarf for my mom..this is the place where I bought the scarf..BAWAL EXCLUSIVE~

1.33 p.m-This pic was snapped in Nagoya Textile. After I bought scarf and few shawls I've entered this shop for 'cuci mata' haha..these few patterns of suits really attract me..wish I have the money to buy them.. ~.~

1.34 p.m-After leaving Nagoya Textile I'm heading to Hentian Puduraya for ticket to go home tomorrow..This pic shows the busy road in KL..haha..nothing else to do..

1.45 p.m-I arrived at Jalan TAR..just passing by..no dropping by or anything else..dont wanna waste another money for not-important-thing

2.07 p.m-Before I arrived at Hentian Puduraya, I dropped by at MYDIN to buy something..


2.30 p.m-Finally arrived at Hentian Puduraya~

3.41 p.m-Already have the ticket to Kangar for tomorrow. This is the pic of someone who deceived me for joining the Easy Smart Card at Hentian Puduraya. I'll show this pic to the police if he cheats me!!By the way, his name is Ahmad Sufian and he is called YAN~

3.56 p.m-In the STAR LRT on my way back to Serdang. I have to transit to KTM Komuter at Bandar Tasik Selatan after this..

4.39 p.m-Arrived at KTM Serdang and ride the scooter to go home. This pic was snapped on the scooter during my way back to Serdang..I was speeding up about 70km/hour~

4.41 p.m-Almost reached home. The pic of the signboard on the highway. I'll have to take the left route to Taman Sri Serdang~


I have safely reached home at about 5 p.m without any injuries or tragedies..Alhamdulillah.. That's all about my journey to KL as a LONE RANGER..later~

No comments:

Post a Comment